PHP Industrial Training
Industrial Training in PHP is a well designed and thought course aiming at training the IT and engineering graduates to get detailed insight into open source programming, especially PHP.
The key USPs of Industrial Training in PHP offered by:
- One to One Interaction with the trained and industry expert PHP developers
- PHP Faculties who are certified tutors and have the experience to work on live projects.
- Lab training is provided which is additional to practical training. The purpose is to provide more exposure on the live projects.
- Daily practical; sessions are held from Monday through Friday.
- Technical workshop pertaining to PHP programming are conducted every month in which industry professional visit and interact with trainees.
- IT challenges are discussed in detail by the PHP experts.
- Industrial Training in PHP is a 6 Months certified course where every successful trainee will be offered certificate of experience in PHP.
- The Industrial training in PHP not only focuses in software testing aspects, but also training is also imparted to enhance soft skills.
- Trainees are given various aptitude tests which eventually help them to clear NASSCOM exam with complete ease and comfort.
- Evalution of Php
- Basic Syntax
- Defining Variable and Constant
- Operator and Expression
Handling Html Form With PHP
- Capturing From Data
- Generating File Uploaded Form
- Redirecting a form After Submission
Decisions And Loop
- Making Decision
- Doing Repetitive Tasks With Looping
- Mixing Decisions and Looping with Html
- Creating and accessing function
- Searching and Replacing String
- Formating String
- String Related Library Functions
- WordPress – install & plugins
- Theme Implementation,Widgets
- Joomla – install & Working
- Google – Api
Function & Array
- Define a function
- Call by value and Call by reference
- Recursive Function
- Creating index based and Associative array
- Using Hidden Field
- Using Cookies
- Using Session
- Connection with MySql Database
- Performing basic database Operation
- Join(Cross,Inner,Outer,Self joins.)
- What is regular expression
- Pattern matching in Php
- Spliting a string with a Regular Expression
Building E-commerce Application
- Create Product Catalog
- Searching Product Catalog
- Accepting & Store Customer Orders
- Creating your Own Shoping Cart
- Receving payment using paypal
- Integrtae Email & Sms in Web App